About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Friday, August 14, 2026


The Results are IN....!


Well Done to the Count! Getting almost HALF of Reforms vote..... Not bad... Better luck NEXT time!

5 comments:

Marian H said...

The New York Times reported this as a "personal best" for Binface ... Now if he could just go to America and clean up the rubbishy politics there XD

CyberKitten said...

Its the first time he got his deposit back. Normally he polls around the 100 votes mark..... This by-election has made him an internationally loved. He's not just a local any more!

Marianne said...

That says a lot.

CyberKitten said...

It'll be interesting what happens *after* the Commons investigation runs its course. Maybe there will be another by-election? Poor Clacton!

Marianne said...

As I said on your other post, he shows how many people don't want to vote the other parties but gives them the possibility to still go. If you don't vote, you always vote for the extremists.