About Me

My photo
I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.

Saturday, August 01, 2026


Welcome to August, We Made It! I hope that people out there IRL are keeping cool, hydrated and burn free - plus of course are enjoying this summer of Pop Culture here @ SaLT. We're in the final month so hold on to your hats! 

2 comments:

Sarah @ All The Book Blog Names Are Taken said...

It's been so gross. We had a heatwave last week and all kinds of warnings because the heat index was over 100. The humidity was also awful, so being outside felt like I was swimming through mashed potatoes.

CyberKitten said...

Yeah, we've had some of that too. Mainland Europe though is getting it BAD - especially both Spain & France. We've had a few wildfires but nothing too close. So far though I've only felt 'sick' (for want of a better term) just the one day when it was particularly bad. If this is the new normal I'm going to start adapting my house/lifestyle a bit!