Not to mention that Socialism has been alive and well here for quite some time. Perhaps they need to look back at FDR's time in office?
I jealously watch TikToks from NYC residents every single day and wish we could clone Mamdani a million times. This is what happens when an elected official isn't a career politician, and they take their job of working for the people seriously.
I also love that he started wearing a helmet when he's out riding his bike around the city because we all freaked out and told him it was not safe.
Oh, its COMING..... One way or another. When the pendulum swings from this shit-show its going to swing quite a way!! And its not going to eventually rest in the middle. I think after MAGA you're country is definitely moving LEFT.
4 comments:
Not to mention that Socialism has been alive and well here for quite some time. Perhaps they need to look back at FDR's time in office?
I jealously watch TikToks from NYC residents every single day and wish we could clone Mamdani a million times. This is what happens when an elected official isn't a career politician, and they take their job of working for the people seriously.
I also love that he started wearing a helmet when he's out riding his bike around the city because we all freaked out and told him it was not safe.
They do kinda forget FDR.... Or Medicare.... Or.....
The Mamdani vids are pretty good aren't they? He's actually doing what he promised AND improving peoples lives.... SHOCKER!
I’m hoping for a socialist revolution!
Oh, its COMING..... One way or another. When the pendulum swings from this shit-show its going to swing quite a way!! And its not going to eventually rest in the middle. I think after MAGA you're country is definitely moving LEFT.
Post a Comment