Welcome to the thoughts that wash up on the sandy beaches on my mind. Paddling is encouraged.. but watch out for the sharks.
That is not always the case. ;)
[lol] He always made us laugh and my brother & I would do his nonsense chatter in the kitchen... My fave character in the Muppets was Fozzy bear though.
I have never watched the Muppets, only Sesame Street with my kids. I don't think it was very popular in Germany. Often the trouble with those translations. Or maybe it was popular, only I didn't like it, because of the translations.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is not always the case. ;)
[lol]
He always made us laugh and my brother & I would do his nonsense chatter in the kitchen... My fave character in the Muppets was Fozzy bear though.
I have never watched the Muppets, only Sesame Street with my kids. I don't think it was very popular in Germany. Often the trouble with those translations. Or maybe it was popular, only I didn't like it, because of the translations.
Post a Comment