Welcome to the thoughts that wash up on the sandy beaches on my mind. Paddling is encouraged.. but watch out for the sharks.
About Me
- CyberKitten
- I have a burning need to know stuff and I love asking awkward questions.
Saturday, September 12, 2026
Or sometimes we DID try it at home but no one blamed the cartoons. Either it was "kids being kids" or kids being stupid. So, we got told off, shouted at, told to wash off the muck or blood (not always our own) and, from time to time, got driven to A&E for stitches.... Or very occasionally fitted with a wrist cast... to show off to our mates in school on Monday...
Labels:
Random Text
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The worst we got up to in my neighborhood was literally playing with fire, but we were 'responsible'....I'd have a bucket of sand nearby. (By playing with fire, I mean we'd create a fire and then see how different kinds of things burned -- but we were ten year olds acting without any supervision whatsoever!)
Oh, I set myself on fire at least once - but it was methylated spirits, so didn't burn hot... and I lost count of the number of times I stank the house out 'experimenting' with my Chemistry set that my parents stupidly bought me for Christmas.... and I did actually come home with blood on me more than once (one time followed by a hospital trip, stitches and my mother fainting after the doctor told her that if the injury had been 1/4 inch lower I'd have lost my eye.... but that was an accident rather than a play 'event'.
Post a Comment