On the upside... at least they're not lying as OFTEN as Trump is... Weird that the Iranian's are more trustworthy sources for news than the Whitehouse....
I *really* struggle to understand why so many grown-assed men in supposed positions of power & authority either admire Trump or are just plain scared to say anything but 'Yes, Sir' to him.
6 comments:
Iran said they could get to him. I'm still waiting. They practially PROMISED :'(
On the upside... at least they're not lying as OFTEN as Trump is... Weird that the Iranian's are more trustworthy sources for news than the Whitehouse....
If only the (Trump-appointed) American negotiators knew that was true...
I *really* struggle to understand why so many grown-assed men in supposed positions of power & authority either admire Trump or are just plain scared to say anything but 'Yes, Sir' to him.
Who would have thought it ever comes to that.
Right?! I trust Iran exactly ZERO, but would still believe their word over trump.
Post a Comment