Welcome to the thoughts that wash up on the sandy beaches on my mind. Paddling is encouraged.. but watch out for the sharks.
So true.
I still remember putting drops in my cats ears for an infection. I had to get her in a headlock by kneeling on her... from then on first I had to *catch* her and THEN put her in a headlock... THAT was an exciting week!!
Cats are still feral whereas dogs have been thoroughly domesticated.
That's true. One of the many reasons why I like/love cats SO much.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So true.
I still remember putting drops in my cats ears for an infection. I had to get her in a headlock by kneeling on her... from then on first I had to *catch* her and THEN put her in a headlock... THAT was an exciting week!!
Cats are still feral whereas dogs have been thoroughly domesticated.
That's true. One of the many reasons why I like/love cats SO much.
Post a Comment